03 May 2009

EXP 2 - Textures on unreal

In the meeting place, i used a texture that is much lighter than the textures of Nobel and Cousteau's Laboratory. I used a lighter texture and created a yellow tone as I wanted to show the scientists collaboration of new ideas.





In Cousteau's lab,
I played on this texture, that is using a lighter texture, when compared to Nobel's texture and applying the light blue. I believe this texture uses the idea of relationships with humankind and water.

In Noble's Lab,
I used a slightly darker texture, containing a lot of detail as it brings upon Nobel's investigations of explosives. The use of dark texture brings upon the idea that Nobel is seclusive and in the midst of regret (due to creating explosives).

1 comment:

  1. this is radical. makes me want to play unreal tournament.

    ReplyDelete

Followers